|If the person has been found:||R 460|
If we have not found the person in 1 months, we shall refund your deposit.
Request a search
We shall email you order instructions, bank details and our phone number.
Other types of searches.
(ID numbers, credit records, birth certificates, death certificates, company records, deed searches, property records)
Why use our service?
If you time is worth more than R 500 then it is cheaper for you to pay us to do the search rather than clicking and phoning around yourself.
- This is not a typical "reunion type" website. Each search request is processed manually.
- We have access to more than a 100 resources; government records, public databases, etc.
- We have been going since 1999 and have the experience to know where to look for each type of person.
- We have special programs that can search through those resources fast and systematically.
- Hassle free: no need to login or register. Just submit your request.
- Searching for missing people takes at least 4 days since we have received your deposit.
- The average search for missing people takes 1 month since you have emailed a request for a quote.
- If we have found the person, we shall email you immediately. Otherwise we shall email you a progress report by the 7th of next month.
- If we find that, the person you are looking for has died, you will still be liable for the costs of the search.
- If you use the service, you grant us the right to add your details to the database.
- No liability, either expressed or implied, is accepted for any damages, public and private, that may occur due to the use of this data.
- We verify the existence and relevance of email and phone numbers; not physical addresses.
- Our service is best suited for:
- finding lost friends,
- finding South African emigrants,
- find missing people, find schoolmates, South African school friends,
- locate relatives of deceased estates,
- search family for inheritance,
- looking for adopted children, your birth mother, birth father, birth parent / biological parents,
- searching for lost family,
- background checks,
- search ex-husband or boyfriend for maintenance payments.
- Our service is not suited for:
- genealogical research, especially if you are looking for long dead persons,
- finding kidnapped people or runaway teenagers, (At best I can publish her/his photo for you on my website for R 25 for an unlimited time.)
- criminal, matrimonial, political or spy type investigations,
- finding sophisticated crooks for debt collection,
- finding adopted children younger than 21 years.
- Always use the same email. If you use different emails, you confuse my computer.
Add your details to the database (free).
We only accept details from persons who live or used to live in South Africa.
We offer R 250 if you help us to find these missing people.
United States of America
United Arab Emirates
CanadaFranceGermanyGreeceHong KongIndiaIrelandLesothoMalawiMozambiqueNamibiaNetherlandsNew ZealandPortugalSouth Africa
- Joseph Frank (Joey) Nieuwenhuizen DOB: 1954? Zimbabwe passport ZR03242 1991: Kasane, Botswana worked for Skanska. We suspect he died in Francistown about 2006.
SwazilandSwitzerlandUnited KingdomUnited States of AmericaUnited Arab EmiratesZambiaZimbabwe
- Peter Allies Allanson DOB: 1939. Lords Avenue Windsor. Now: Randburg?
- Patrick Mandla Nyembe DOB: 1957. 512 Hlatshwayo Street, Orlando East, 1804; Journalism; Mother: Elizaberth nyembe. Now: Johannesburg Photo_1
- Lovemore Zimbabwean. 078-202-0675. Now: Pretoria - Sunnyside
- Nokwengeza Makhanda DOB: 1955. 1976: Butterworth. Now: Pretoria
- Victoria Black DOB: 1936. 1977: Burgersdorp, TAYLOR STREET 24
- Johanna Jacoba Syffert nee Lotter was nee De Kock / van Zyl. 2008: Albertsville, Bar Tender, Dancing, drinking. Now: Johannesburg, Roodepoort
- Linzwe Ndinisa Now: Johannesburg. Meals on Wheels
- Brian James DOB: 1950? 2007-04-22: Stutterheim; brother was Thomas Vernon James. Now: East London - Beacon Bay / Bonza Bay Photo_1
- Laura Stroh (maiden name) DOB: 1955. 1969: Welkom; Dagbreek. Goudveld High school. Now: Welkom?
- Brian Khumalo 073-694-6639, BK Projects CC, fraudster. Now: Midrand?
- Victor Mbede Amandla trading, fraudster. Now: Cape Town?
- Tidimalo Selepe DOB: 1986. Now: Pretoria
- Helen Georgina Clark nee Englebrecht DOB: 1928. Now: Durban, Hillcrest, Waterfall
- Maria? Loubser (maidename?) DOB: 1946? 1966-04-22: Bloemfontein. 1969-05-08: Kimberley
- Heather Bister (maiden name) DOB: 1947. Mother: Hester Bister. Now: Durban?
- Eugene Langa DOB: 1967. 1993: Ledoren mine, Westonaria. Now: Gauteng
- Cornelia Johanna Susanna Reyneke DOB: 1957. Now: Pretoria
- Johannes Gert Potgieter DOB: 1965. Now: Richards bay
- Patrick Rabie DOB: 1951. Cape Town, Michells plain. Security. Now: Caledon
- Lynette Schroeder nee Coull DOB: 1949. Zimbabwe, Harare, Park street. 2009:DHL Global Forwarding. Durban : Executive Placements for secretarial temp work
- Lynnette Schroeder nee Coull DOB: 1949. Zimbabwe, Harare, Park street. 2009:DHL Global Forwarding. Durban : Executive Placements for secretarial temp work
- Mpho Lucky Kgabi DOB: 1970. From: Mafikeng. 2004: Upington, SARS, ANC. Now: Rustenburg
- Robert Harry Gerrell DOB: 1900 in England. 1921-03-02: deserted from his naval ship while visiting a port in South Africa. Looking for any family who probably live in Bloemfontein
- Thotoane Annastacia Tsosane DOB: 1957. 1976: Masentle High School, Mafeteng, Lesotho worked for bank. Now: Johannesburg Photo_1
- Xolani Edwin Hlengwa DOB: 1972. From Zola, Mndeni, Soweto. 1990: KwaNgwanase, Shayina High School.
- Frans Adriaan Oosthuizen DOB: 1955. 1994: Builder, Randfontein. 1988: Zonderwater prison. 1990: Krugersdorp prison. Now: West rand
- Richard Brandon Strauss DOB: 1996. Randburg, Park Lane Hospital, Johannesburg. Mother was Lynette Strauss, DOB: 1976. Father was Damian Richard Grieves. Now: Johannesburg?
- Ian Michael Grier DOB: 1960. 1970: school Pretoria boys high. 1980: school Harare Cranborne boys high. 2008: agriculture, irrigation, printing. Now: Boksburg Photo_1
- Ms Nel DOB: 1957? 1977-10-02: Gave birth to Suleen Nel in Pietersburg. Now: Pretoria?
- Wessel Cornelius Swart DOB: 1954. Krugersdorp, Farm manager
- John (Bernard James) Poulton DOB: 1930. CARPENTER. 1977: DISAPPEARED WITH HIS 2 DAUGHTERS FROM WALVISBAY. Characteristics: No upper teeth, tatoos (green dots) on ankles and arms, broad forehead, 1 ear is larger than the other. Now: Cape town?
- Nomsa Alicia Langa 1981-01-20: durban domestic work. Now: Durban Photo_1
- Joseph Bhekinkosi Velaphi Hadebe DOB: 1922. Now: Escourt
- Vireena Loots DOB: 1985. Mellville. Now: Boksburg
- Susan Nadia Nel DOB: 1966. 1983: Ladysmith KZN. Now: Vanderbijlpark
- Tozamile Mnini DOB: 1970. From: Mbodleni Location, Mount Frere, 5090. 1986: Johannesburg
- Craig Robert Currie DOB: 1975. 2004: Moved from Durban. Signwriter. Now: Cape town
- Joseph Frank (Joey) Nieuwenhuizen DOB: 1954? Zimbabwe passport ZR03242 1991: Kasane, Botswana worked for Skanska.
- Cornelius Johannes (Neels) Lamprecht DOB: 1965. driver for telkom. Now: Cape town Photo_1 Photo_2
- Terence Du randt DOB: 1956? 1980: Johannesburg
- James (Jimmy) Mckain DOB: 1941. 2007: Engineer. Now: ZA
- Jacobus Victor DOB: 1967. Born in Mombray Hospital, Magdalena Huis, Bellville. Mother was: Alida Victor
- Carlo Danielle Lindley DOB: 1982. benoni security. Now: Johannesburg Photo_1
- Sannah Mokoena motsamai (Mathapo) Seriri Mrs DOB: 1952. 1991: Moria, Limpopo, Johannesburg, Naledi. Cleaner, Church . Now: Limpopo
- Hermina Raath (maiden name) DOB: 1978. Now: Pretoria
- Mandy Robinson (maiden name) DOB: 1967. Now: Pretoria
- Joseph Mtsweni DOB: 1974. Now: Pretoria
- Sibongile Catherine Mbele DOB: 1967. Now: Pretoria
- Johan Bothma DOB: 1956. Now: Pretoria
- Peter Fraser DOB: 1962. Now: Pretoria / Mpumalanga
- Stephan Mokgele DOB: 1971. Now: Pretoria / Akasia
- Louis Venter DOB: 1973. Now: Centurion
- Dirk Trollip DOB: 1965?. Now: Pretoria
- Lourens van Vuuren DOB: 1962?. Now: Pretoria
- Dawn Violet Burn (maiden name) DOB: 1981. 1998: Hoerskool Nylstroom. 2005: Vaal Triangle. She was camping with friends at the Vaal dam mouth at a place called Vanbo Lindequesdrift, plot 34 (owner is Andries) between Parys and Vanderbijlpark. It was only the next moring they realized she was gone. She never returned to her flat in Johannesburg (1 Pandora, Cleveland; worked at The Grill in Bedford centre) or ever fetched any of her personal belongings. They belief she was kidnapped. According to the owner, various people in the area reported seeing Dawn in Soweto and Meyerton, but this can not be verified. Her boyfriend, Raphael (old reservist policeman), collected some of her personal belongings from. He never showed up at any appointment they make and refuse to give his address.
Length: 1.54m; Built: small; Cut marks: scars on shins and knees, scar on forehead; Tattoos: green frog on left arm; Piercings: ears and belly. Photo_1 Photo_2 Photo_3