Packaging + handling + shipping
Refunds / Returns
Zoom for big photo
A potting soil mix for home gardeners. A ready mixture of soil and compost in which to grow plants.
This grow mix is formulated with plant health and root growth in mind.Perfectly aerated for optimum oxygen exposure and its ability to hold water to allow for capillary action. It is rich in the organic nutrients salts and minerals that a growing plant needs, from nitrogen to zinc. Also millions of microbes and fungi to form networks to keep the root zone healthy and free from pathogens. 100% natural.
- No need to add compost or fertilizer to your soil; everything necessary is in this mixture.
- Ideal for container growing and seed trays
- Indoor, outdoor or greenhouse cultivation
- Healthy plant development
- Promotes superior and vigorous root growth
- Excellent for all plants
Buy 1 bags for R 58 each. Total = R 58
- Water plants in this grow mix with a water can that has a fine spray.
- Allow to drain.
- Do not over water, especially in the early stages of plant development after germination of the plants.
- For optimal results, use water with pH 5.5 - 6.5.
- After you opened the bag, keep it moist (not wet).
- Store in a cool dry place.
Buy 2 bags for R 55 each. Total = R 110
Buy 5 bags for R 52 each. Total = R 260
Buy 10 bags for R 50 each. Total = R 500
Buy or make a free enquiry
Prices include VAT and insurance.
| Packaging + handling + shipping|| Number of items|| Cost|
| Collect from South Africa, Hartbeespoort|| any|| R 00|
| Collect from South Africa, Pretoria east, MeyersPark|| any|| R 00|
Refunds / Returns
- Buyer must advise of intention to return the item before shipping, with proof of payment
- Item must be returned unused, in original condition (no tears / breakage / scratches / marks / stains)
- Item must be returned with its original packaging
- Buyer pays the shipping costs to return the product to the seller. Seller pays the shipping costs to resend a new product to the buyer
- Refund / replacement will be processed within 7 business days after the item has been received by the seller
This page has been updated on the 2021-05-07.