Ylang ylang ( Cananga odorata) is a fast-growing, tall evergreen tree from Philippines and Indonesia. It produces large yellow-green flowers with an intoxicating floral aroma.
Benefits of ylang ylang pure essential oil
Benefits of ylang ylang blended with rose massage oil
- Has an uplifting effect on the mood and relaxes both the body and soul, thereby driving away anxiety, sadness and chronic stress (sedative). Diffuse it in your home or office to manifest a tranquil, stress-free environment.
- Can be used as anphrodisiac.
- Strengthens the nervous system and repairs any damage it may have suffered.
- Muscle pain: Its anti-inflammatory properties help soothe sore muscles when massaged directly onto the skin. You can also add a few drops to a warm bath.
- Its antiseptic properties will prevent wounds, like cuts, abrasions or burns, to become infected.
- Can be used to cure infections in internal organs such as the stomach, intestines, colon, and urinary tract.
- Heart health: its hypotensive properties is natural and safe agent for lowering blood pressure and improving blood circulation without the side effects of hypertension medications. Add a few drops to hot tea.
- Skincare: It is extremely effective in maintaining moisture and oil balance of the skin and keeps the skin looking hydrated, smooth, and young. It is a common ingredient in high-end cosmetics. It can help prevent wrinkles, clear acne and treat seborrhoea or seborrhoeic Eczema. Add a few drops to coconut oil and massage it onto your skin 1x or 2x daily to give your face a glow.
- Haircare: It is used as a hair thickening agent, because it stimulates hair follicles and boosts blood circulation on the scalp. Add a few drops to your shampoo and conditioner or mix it with coconut oil.
- Useful for depression, grief and anxiety, female problems and 1 of the best oils to use on the skin.
- Can also be used in aromatheraphy, baths, burners, diffusers and inhaled.
Essential Oils are vulnerable to heat, moisture, air and light. Store in a cool, dark place with the lids well sealed.If your fridge is the only cool place around, allow the oils to reach a cool room temperature before use (around 20 degrees C).
Excessive use of ylang ylang may cause nausea or headaches.
Do not take internally without professional recommendation.
ylang ylang blended with rose. 20 ml. Buy 1 for R60 each. Buy or make a free enquiryPrices include VAT and insurance.
ylang ylang pure. 10 ml. Buy 1 for R50 each. Buy or make a free enquiry
Refunds / Returns
- Item must be shipped back within 7 calendar days of receipt
- Buyer must advise of intention to return the item before shipping
- Item must be returned unused, in original condition (no tears / breakage / scratches / marks / stains)
- Item must be returned with its original packaging
- Buyer pays for return shipping. Seller will replace / refund at sellerís cost.
- Refund / replacement will be processed within 7 business days after the item has been received by the seller
This page has been updated on the 2020-06-09.