Progesterone is a hormone that is produced mainly by a womans ovaries.The placenta produces 300 - 400mg of progesterone levels daily during the last few months of pregnancy.Progesterone is what makes you glow during pregnancy.Most women are oestrogen dominant due to progesterone deficiency. Progesterone restores the balance between the female hormones and eliminates the symptoms of oestrogen dominance.
- Hot flushes
- Mood swings (screaming, throwing things), depression
- Libido loss
- Premenstrual tension (PMS)
- Breast swelling, fibrocystis
- Menopause symptoms, including: hot flashes, hair thinning, memory loss
- Menstruation that is heavy or irregular
- Hysterectomy (after the operation to balance the hormones)
- Thyroid problems
- Weight gain, thickening of the waist
- Water retention
Avoid using this product if you have:
Use this product with caution if you have:
- Bleeding or clotting problems (stroke)
- Cancer of the breasts or genitals
- Dubin-Johnson syndrome
- Gestational pemphigoid (dermatosis of pregnancy)
- Liver problems including jaundice of pregnancy
- Rotor syndrome
- Vaginal bleeding that your doctor has not checked
It may also cause symptoms of an allergic reaction:
- Heart problems (progesterone may change the heart rate)
- Kidney problems
- Low blood pressure
- Migraine head aches (?)
Other possible side effects:
- Skin rash or itchy skin
- Swelling in the hands or face
- Tingling in the mouth or throat
- Trouble breathing
- Drowsiness (which can make driving or using heavy machinery unsafe)
- Estrogen dominance may become worse when 1st beginning natural progesterone cream; such as breast tenderness and swelling, spotting, fluid retention, dizziness, hot flashes, fatigue, headaches and nausea. This happens because the estrogen receptor sites ‘wake up’ (are stimulated). This is a sign that the body is responding well to the progesterone.
- Stress affects progesterone levels, because stress increases cortisol levels. Cortisol competes for progesterone receptors.
Apply in the morning and evening. (An application is effective for 8-12 hours.) Apply larger doses of 2 to 5 mls for the initial 3 months to detox the xeno oestrogens. Then reduce the dosage as per symptoms and for maintenance.During maintenance ensure a 7 day break period after your menstrual cycle.
The best places to apply are where the capillaries are dense and close to the surface of the skin, such as: face, neck, breasts, inner arms, wrists, palms of hands and feet. Avoid applying to the fat areas of the body, because fat will store the progesterone, rather than allow it to move into the bloodstream. Rotate where you apply the cream to avoid saturation.
A 1-time overdose of progesterone cream is virtually impossible. (During the last trimester of pregnancy, the placenta is producing 300-400mg of progesterone a day.) Even if you used a whole bottle in a day, it may just make you feel very sleepy.
Bottle of 50 ml.
A prescription from a doctor is not needed for natural progesterone creams.
Natural progesterone (2000 mg) derived from diosgenin extracted from wild yam
Grapefruit seed extract
Ginseng root extract
Does not contain Paraben
Buy 1 for R506 each. Total = R 506
Buy 2 for R469 each. Total = R 938
Buy 5 for R427 each. Total = R 2135
Buy 10 for R393 each. Total = R 3930
Buy or make a free enquiry
Prices include VAT and insurance.
| Shipping method|| Number of items|| Cost|
| Collect from South Africa, Pretoria east, MeyersPark|| any|| R 00|
| Courier Paxi to Paxi at PEP stores, delivery 7-9 days|| 1 to 10|| R 60|
| PostNet to Postnet , delivery 5-7 days|| 1 to 10|| R 130|
Refunds / Returns
- Item must be shipped back within 7 calendar days of receipt
- Buyer must advise of intention to return the item before shipping
- Item must be returned unused, in original condition (no tears / breakage / scratches / marks / stains)
- Item must be returned with its original packaging
- Buyer pays for return shipping. Seller will replace / refund at seller’s cost.
- Refund / replacement will be processed within 7 business days after the item has been received by the seller
This page has been updated on the 2021-03-06.