Coghlans folding stove is a portable stove that does not use Eskom electricity or gas. It is a type of ethanol gel stove. Emergency cooking without electricity when Eskom loadshedding happens or the when power goes out. Helps you to get off the grid. Also useful as a hiking stove for backpackers.
- Can use different fuel sources, like green gel, Coghlans camp heat, canned fuel, solidified alcohol, tea candles, hexamine fuel tablets, gel pots or wooden sticks. Paraffin and firelighters are not recommeded, because they smell unpleasant with food, their smoke make the pot black and dirty and their flames are more difficult to control.
- Front door and sides prevent the wind from blowing the flame out
- Strong construction can hold a heavy pot
- Stable, low center of gravity will not tip over
- Coated steel is rust resistant
- No fuel is included with this purchase.
| Weight|| 0.453 kg|
| Dimensions ready to use|| 16.5cm x 16.5cm x 12.7cm|
| Dimensions folded|| 16.5cm x 16.5cm x 2.5cm|
| Metal bucket in which to put fuel (included)|| Height: 3.5cm. Diameter: 8.5cm|
Buy 1 for R 200 each. Total = R 200
Prices include VAT and insurance.
| Shipping method|| Number of items|| Cost|
| Collect from South Africa, Pretoria, Sunnyside East|| any|| R00|
| Courier Fastway to big cities, delivery 2-3 days|| 1|| R55|
| SA post office to a town beyond 30 km from big cities, delivery 5-7 days|| 1 to 2|| R70|
Refund / Returns
Buy or make a free enquiry
- Item must be shipped back within 7 calendar days of receipt
- Buyer must advise of intention to return the item before shipping
- Item must be returned unused, in original condition (no tears / breakage / scratches / marks / stains)
- Item must be returned with its original packaging
- Buyer pays for return shipping. Seller will replace / refund at sellerís cost.
- Refund / replacement will be processed within 7 business days after the item has been received by the seller
This page has been updated on the 2019-09-17.