Packaging + handling + shipping
Refunds / Returns
Zoom for big photo
Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) is named after an Italian city, Bergamo.
It is an inedible citrus fruit with a yellowish, greenish color similar to a lime. When it is ripe, it becomes yellow. It is about the size of an orange. It is an enduring small tree that blossoms during the winter.
Its oil is cold pressed from the peels of the nearly ripe fruit. It is a green, mobile liquid with an extremely rich, sweet-fruity initial odor and an oily, herbaceous, somewhat balsamic undertone. Main chemical constituents:
- Beta-bisabolene - 1%
- Bergaptene - 6%
- Citral - 2%
- Linalyl acetate - 40%
- Pinenes and limonene - 33%
- Its aroma has an uplifting effect on the mind (antidepressant, mild sedative).
To promote restful sleep or encourages a sense of calmness, diffuse in the air by adding a few drops to your burners or steamers.
- Supports a healthy looking skin. Treats cold sores, psoriasis and eczema. Treats boils and blisters.
Add 10 drops to your bath.
Blend 6 drops into a carrier oil for massage oil.
Add to a base such as Jojoba in ratio of 1/20.
- Antibacterial, anti-infectious, anti-parasitic, analgesic.
To help with infections of the respiratory system, diffuse in the air by adding a few drops to your burners or steamers.
Treats wounds and cuts.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- Minor skin irritation may occur on sensitive skin. Use with mildly.
- Highly photo-toxic. Avoid direct sunlight and ultraviolet light for up to 72(?) hours after a bergamot massage or bath.
- Avoid during pregnancy and breast feeding.
- Do not use on children younger than 5 years.
- 10 ml
- Glass bottle with with tamper proof seal.
- The bottle has a nozzle that pours its contents drop for drop without spilling.
Buy 1 for R 60 each. Total = R 60
Buy 2 for R 55 each. Total = R 110
Buy 5 for R 50 each. Total = R 250
Buy 10 for R 46 each. Total = R 460
Buy or make a free enquiry
Prices include VAT and insurance.
| Packaging + handling + shipping|| Number of items|| Cost|
| Collect from South Africa, Pretoria, Gezina|| any|| R 00|
| Courier Paxi to Paxi at PEP stores, delivery 7-9 days
|| 1 to 10|| R 60|
| PostNet to Postnet , delivery 3-5 days|| 1 to 10|| R 100|
| Post office to Post office, delivery 5-9 days|| 1 to 10|| R 67|
This page has been updated on the 2021-09-27.