Personal information includes:
Common examples of the types of personal information which we may collect, and process include your:
- certain information that we collect automatically when you visit our website.
- certain information collected on registration
- certain information collected on submission
- optional information that you provide to us voluntarily
- but excludes:
- information that has been made anonymous so that it does not identify a specific person.
- permanently de-identified information that does not relate or cannot be traced back to you specifically.
- non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by us; and
- information that you have provided voluntarily in an open, public environment or forum including any blog, chat room, community, classifieds, or discussion board (because the information has been disclosed in a public forum, it is no longer confidentail and does not constitute personal information subject to protection under this policy).
- Personal information includes information we collect (i) automatically when you visit our website, (ii) on registration, (iii) on submission, and (iv) from you voluntarily. It excludes (i) anonymous, (ii) de-identified, (iii) non-personal statistical and (iv) public information.
You must accept all the terms of this policy when you order any of our goods or order, register for, or use any of our services. If you do not agree with anything in this policy, then you may not order any of our goods or order, register for, or use any of our services.
- identifying information – such as your name, date of birth, or identification number of any kind.
- contact information – such as your phone number or email address.
- address information – such as your physical or postal address; or
- demographic information – such as your gender or marital status.
- Sensitive personal information
- Depending on the goods or services that you require, we may also collect sensitive personal information including your:
- financial information – such as your bank account details, should we need to refund you to your bank account.
We will use this personal information to fulfil your account, provide additional services and information to you as we reasonably think appropriate, and for any other purposes set out in this policy.
We may monitor and record any telephone calls that you make to us.
We will retain your personal information until you request us to remove it. You can reply to any email or SMS with "remove" as subject.
We may transmit or transfer personal information outside of the country in which it was collected to a foreign country and process it in that country. Personal information may be stored on servers located outside the country in which it was collected in a foreign country whose laws protecting personal information may not be as stringent as the laws in the country in which it was collected. You consent to us processing your personal information in a foreign country whose laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent.
This page has been updated on the 2021-09-17.